The First Mistake Grail Hunters Make

z

Every now and then I find a youtube or writer who says “Sangraal isn’t a word… it means nothing.” Often by people who call themselves Rosicrucian, Templars or Masons. The biggest clue and biggest mistake that Grail hunters make is etymology and French gramma. If they can’t get that right, their hunt and precepts fail then and there. 

Sangraal is old French and has a few mistranslations. The main mistranslations being dish, cup and chalice or goblet. Because a monk got his letters and French gramma in a drunken tizzy. Monasteries with wineries and distilleries had to taste test their wares. 

Sang

Roots: from Old French "sanguine" ‘blood red’, from Latin "sanguineus"  ‘of blood’, from "sanguis, sanguin- ‘blood’. People who are royal by birth are called amongst themselves “Blood” or “Grail.” 


Raal

“Counsel-Wolf” Corruption of French “Raoul” derived from Old German “Rad-Wulf.” A Counsel Wolf  is a tribal version of a high judge which, a few centuries ago, was what a King or/and Queen actually did. Dukes and duchesses are trained from birth for it. Through experiencing and learning everything possible to gather real life knowledge. Even now in the 21st century when they can only give a little advice here and there. 


Technically the term “Sangraal” in English means a King or Queen with real royal blood. The other translations are Sainted Blood or Holy Blood, aka Royal Blood. I can’t recommend a disagreement about French gramma with a French person. They’re maddeningly passionate and proud of it. 


The other problem real researchers run into is fake new age groups and fake Templar societies. Plus the societies of the same names from computer games. It makes web research almost impossible unless you know what you're looking for.


 
I’ve studied with different royal orders, secret societies, in England, Italy and France. Some are hereditary. I’m Blood. They all know what Sangraal means in old French. My understanding of orders is they are geeks of redacted histories. Not all orders tend to like each other, but they do agree on Grail/Blood history. The redacted stuff. 


One of my informal masters is a grand master in London. He’s into King Arthur, the real one. He doesn’t give answers directly. Nor do I ask directly. I’ll show him what I’m working on, and he gives half a dot of a Euclid triangle of a hint of a nay. I connect the dots and half dots if I’ve worked out the other dots and half dots yet. I got the invite to the order. I said was afraid of not being able to publish my research. He understood.


I like the theatrical stage sets of inside secret lodges in some of the videos. Seeing what is supposed to be secret, it’s cute. The main problem I sometimes have is pointing a pointy object at the screen. Such as an athame. Please don’t! It makes people just as uncomfortable as in person. The Grail magic thing is real, but not what Hollywood and new age whatever says. It’s just observation from life experience. If you point a knife directly at somebody, it’s a threatening gesture and messes with their head. 


““Why you afraid and point a knife at me? Why do you want me to submit to you? Ok ok, I’ll submit! I’ll do whatever, say whatever, believe whatever and see whatever you want. Just please don’t stab me! I’m on my knees begging you, pease don’t stab me!””   


You get the idea:)


Deborah



Recent Research


DeCodedHistory.blogspot.com


Youtube.com/DeborahHodgson


OOPART Art study, in a book of posters and a game.  

OOPART Art And The Holy Grail Bloodline 


On Blurb


On Amazon





Interact


Facebook.com/CodedHistory


Facebook  Group  SangraalTruth


A motley crew of academics, curious royals, orders and redacted history geeks.



Comments